Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Oh, friends my heart is yearning to see our sweet daughter's face today. This journey has seemed so long and seems to never end. I could really use some awesome news soon to lift my soul.....just being honest. For now I will rest in Him and continue down this path that He has chosen for us knowing that some day we will bring this new member into our family. Life doesn't stop in this rollercoaster ride of adoption and I must make myself present so I don't miss what He has for me along the way.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love you, sweet Lisa! HANG ON! You WILL see her sweet face one day...and brush her teeth, discover her favorite lunch food, put braids in her hair, fly a kite together, color, giggle and DELIGHT.

It's coming. Hang on!!!

Praying for you today. <3