Sunday, March 20, 2011

Fundraising

We are on the hunt for a new fundraiser right now so keep on the look out! For now though we are still selling our tie fleece blankets for $40.00. Everyone that has bought one says that they are so comfy and they're their new favorite. I can try to find any material that you want and I have done several team blankets that come out looking great. Let me know! We have a ways to go in our fundraising and appreciate anything that God leads you to give.
Blessings!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Hey there guys! I had an idea since you make the fleece blankets; have you ever tried making the tag blankets? Nto sure how you would do it, but might be an option. We have been praying for you guys! Thanks for buying a necklace; I hope I can return the favor to you guys soon!