Sunday, April 10, 2011

Moving Forward!

It's hard to believe that I'm saying this but we are done with our homestudy! Yee Haw! I am so excited and pumped! Now we wait for our social worker to write up our report and send to the Oregon office to be approved. After this we can apply at USCIS and continue to work on our Dossier. Joel and I were talking the other day and strangely enough we agree that we are just in awe of God continuing us on this journey. I know that sounds really weird to some but through each step we are blessed and amazed at His love for us. We know that there is a little baby girl that God has just in mind to join our family. When I typed that my heart leaped....amazing!!!!! I absolutely can not WAIT to see her picture, to hear all about her, and to then finally meet her and put my arms around her. Hold on precious girl we are coming (even if you aren't even born yet, God knows all about you already).

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Yeah! that is a huge Step! I can't wait until we are there again!

seeing that precious one for the first time, even in a picture, is just indescribable and precious!

Congrats!