Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Our key verse during our adoption.

When this whole process officially started for us in October this verse came to me and ever since then has been popping up all over the place. Well, I'm claiming it as our reassurance from God.

"Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible. " Matthew 19:26
When Joel and I look at this adoption we don't know how it's going to happen. We didn't have hardly any money set aside to pay for it and don't have a wealthy relative to go to either. We are WAY overwhelmed with the overall cost of it all but know that we alone can not do this. I heard something on the TV concerning adoption one day and it hit me hard. The woman was praying to God about how any of it was going to happen and she said " I can't do this God!". His response was "You aren't going to do it, I am!". Wow! So believing that He is totally in control we have stepped out in faith and know that only He can make this happen. Praise Him for being more than able to take care of our needs.

No comments: