Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Prayer

I'm usually not one to share a lot of things because I feel like my "needs" are not that big or I don't want to appear whiney but right now during this adoption my mind has changed. I will fight and battle for my baby girl to get home. I truly believe that prayer works and I'm going to continue to ask when there is a need. Right now there is a need for our case to be sent to Ethi*pia to the US Embassy there so that we can start moving forward. We had sent in our paperwork and were asked for an RFE (request for further evidence). This took about a week to get from ET and hopefully by now is on our officer's desk so she can review it and decide if it's enough to send on. Please be praying with me that we hear by this week that our case has been forwarded onto ET. I am going to continue to pray boldly and specifically knowing that it's in His hands and timeline but I can present my desires to Him right? If you feel led to please pray along with me for mountains to move and for us to get to our dear Scarlett quickly. Thanks!!!

No comments: