Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Today I got out the crib and changing table from the basement. I was going to wait to do this but thought "Why not?" and did it. I've been getting out clothes and other things slowly to go through and see what we have so that was all out already. I must admit I am whooped!! I'm trying to squeeze two little girls things into a room that already had ALL of one such little girl's things. It's tight but doable. I think we're going to be really organizing the closet to hold a lot more things and really utilize the space much better. It seems way more real now that things are starting to be put together and I can see that she is going to be coming. Sometimes to be honest I really wonder if this is actually going to happen and then God gently reminds me that He started all of this and will complete it. I also sent off our power of attorney form to be authenticated in Washington, DC and also everything to get our visas! Crazy sauce!!! I keep reminding myself that each task completed means that we're one step closer. I'm praying that we hear soon that our case has been sent to Ethi*pia so that we can get our PAIR letter. This means that things can really get rolling! Praying, praying, praying continuously.

No comments: