Friday, December 27, 2013

This Christmas

Wow! This was quite a Christmas for me and not in a good way. It was hard on many levels. To save the embarrassment for my 10 year old lets just say there were some issues. On my end those issues brought out all the emotions that I have unknowingly been bottling up for weeks. Let's just say that it wasn't pleasant and it kinda lasted for days (still reeling from it). My poor kidneys are still throbbing...my MSK has been acting up. My four year old hasn't been sleeping well because of having croup so I wasn't sleeping which absolutely did NOT help things. The whole holiday stress was getting to me and I dearly miss my soon to be daughter. We didn't receive word like I had hoped that our case had been forwarded on and I found out that it is STILL pending. (What???) My heart is just aching today for my baby girl that's halfway across the world. I'm taking some time today to just sit and renew. Listening to worship songs, reading the Word, and doing as little as possible. My heart is just crying out to God to bring good news and to move mountains! Please Lord my soul needs this today.

No comments: