Thursday, January 27, 2011

Paperwork, online classes, background checks, copies of important documents, work, children, basketball games......AGHHHHH!

Ughhh my head is spinning. I know that I wanted to start all of this paperwork already but once we received our folders on Monday I've been a bit consumed. It seems that it's always there hanging over my head now and I'm trying to think of time that I can get just one more thing done on the list. I know that everyone that has adopted has gone through this before and they made it through so that gives me hope. Finding time though for my husband and I to be together without 3 screaming children fighting for our attention seems to be highly impossible anymore. I guess I need to buck up and start having some late nights. (this is not appealing at all to me since Claire has not been sleeping through the night lately...I think she's working on more teeth) I keep thinking once this is all done I will feel so proud that we got so much accomplished but getting there seems so far away. If you think of it please pray that time becomes available and that both Joel and I have motivation when needed. We desperately need it! :)

No comments: