Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Well, we've been working our way through our paperwork since we received our folders. I finished my personal profile and I'm on to our "Eyes Wide Open" workbook. Whewww, that's a lot of writing! I haven't written so much since college. We have everyones medicals scheduled and working on getting everything else accomplished when Joel isn't working in Howe, IN on overtime. I know we can do this I know we can do this....I feel like the little engine chugging up the mountain. :)
This last Saturday I fell on our steps in the basement and sprained my ankle pretty bad. We ended up with a trip to the ER, an air cast and crutches for me. Ughhhh not what I was planning to do that day. Thankfully I have a wonderful husband that did ALL the laundry that I had planned (since it was very piled up) with the exception of folding. Through all of this both Joel and I said that we are so thankful that neither one of us has to deal with this on a daily basis. I am trully greatful that we are healthy and able to get around without help. Today I am doing much better but still a bit sore, I hear it's going to take a bit for it to heal. I took it all as God was telling me to slow down and relax for awhile.....so that's exactly what I did! ;)

No comments: