Sunday, February 27, 2011

A way to help.

Hello All! We are all slowly on the mend now. Praise the Lord!!! Joel is sick now though with his yearly bronchitis it appears but the kiddos are doing much better. We are starting to wrap up all our home study paperwork and are very close to getting to move on to getting a social worker so that we can do the interviews and home visits needed. I am feeling so good lately that we have actually gotten towards the end of this part. We got to eat at an Ehiopian restaurant in Ann Arbor this weekend and it was so yummy. Strangely enough I almost feel better about going to Ethiopia now that I know that I enjoy the food. Kinda silly I know but it was good for me. We stayed up there at a great hotel and the kids had so much fun. We got to swim and just enjoy some much needed time away from everything.
On another note I am writing to share will all of you a wonderful thing. Our friends, Kent & Carrie Stamm, are adopting again from Ethiopia. We are so excited for them and are thrilled that they are adopting twins!!! Carrie is suprising Kent by raising their first amount needed by his birthday in March. Please visit their site and help in any way that God may lead you. I am so happy whenever I hear of more children having a forever family and being rescued from a life without someone to love and care for them. Their site is http://www.itsgodsgospel.blogspot.com/.
Blessings to all and we so appreciate all of your support!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Lisa and Family!
Thanks!

Be sure to leave a comment on the blog too...so you can be entered to win a Tom's Gift Card, or I will just donate the amount to your adoption!

I plan in the coming weeks and months to highlight other families trying to raise money as well, and you guys are on my list!